Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers – Here come Another Amazon World Music Day Related Quiz. Amazon is Releasing Back to Back Quizzes In Their App Portal. Today, We Have Already Seen Amazon Daily Quiz Time & Amazon Made In India Quiz.
Here is One More Quiz From Amazon. This Amazon World Music Day Quiz is Based on Upcoming World Music Day on 21st June 2020.
Amazon India Is Regularly Arranging The App Only Quiz Time Quiz, Where They Are Giving Away The Free Products Like Free Smartphones, Free Gadgets Etc.
In This Amazon World Music Day Quiz , Amazon is Offering ₹5000 Pay Balance as Prize to 20 Lucky Winners. Winners Names Will Be Declared On 15th July 2020 On Amazon Funzone Section.
The World Music Day Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Music Day Quiz|
|Prize to be won||Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. Of Winners to be declared||20 Winners|
|World Music Day Quiz will start on||16th June 2020|
|Last Day to Participate||30th June 2020|
Amazon World Music Day Quiz – Answer and Win Rs.5000
- This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
- Just Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
- Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account. Now Just Search “Quiz” Click On Menu Funzone
- Scroll Down Below & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon World Music Day Quiz“ Like This
- Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers
Question 1 – World Music Day was first proposed by American artiste Joel Cohen to mark which of these occasions?
Answer 1 is – Summer Solstice
Question 2 – The first World Music Day was observed in France in 1982. What was it called in France?
Answer 2 is – Fete de la Musique
Question 3 – Fill in the blanks in the theme for World Music Day- ‘_____, Love and Dip yourself in Music’
Answer 3 is – Live
Question 4 – Which of these musical instruments is NOT a stringed instrument?
Answer 4 is – Clarinet
Question 5 – Which of these instruments was banned from All India Radio for three decades?
Answer 5 is – Harmonium
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :-
Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Amazon The June Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000
Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers – Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch
Amazon World Yoga Day Quiz Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz Of World Music Day:
- This Contest will commence on 16th June 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th June 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (Twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).