Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 18th June 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 50,000
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 18th June 2020 50,000
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||18th June 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Ans and Win 50,000|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Ans and Win 50,000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Answers –
Question 1. What is the name of Amitabh Bachchan’s character in the movie ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ recently released on Amazon Prime?
Answer: Chunnan ‘Mlrza‘ Nawab
Question 2. Which country has recently been elected as a non-permanent member for the Asia-Pacific seat in the UN Security Council?
Question 3. Which awards, known as Asia’s version of the Nobel Prize, have been cancelled this year due to the global pandemic?
Answer: Ramon Magsaysay Award
Question 4. What is the name of the ‘Internet-controlled’ robot made by Pratik Tirodkar to address the needs of hospitals treating COVID-19 patients
Question 5. Which of these companies has acquired Turkish game maker Peak for $1.8 Billion
Answer : zynga
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz-Win Mi Notebook 14
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000
Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers – Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 18th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th June 2020