Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 17th January 2021
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Apple iPhone 12
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 17th January 2021
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||17th January 2021|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Apple iPhone 12|
|Quiz Name||Apple iPhone 12|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Apple iPhone 12 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Which former Indian president’s forthcoming memoir is titled ‘The Presidential Years‘?
Answer 1. Pranab Mukherjee
Question 2. Roscosmos, who recently launched the Angara A5 rocket, is the space agency of what country?
Answer 2. Russia
Question 3. Which country was recently announced as the host of the 2030 Asian Games?
Answer 3. Qatar
Question 4. This monument is dedicated to which famous leader who spent 27 : years in prison?
Answer 4. Nelson Mandela
Question 5. Identify this mountain peak.
Answer 5. Matterhorn
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 17th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 17th January 2021 – 12 PM