Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 10th January 2021
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 10th January 2021
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||10th January 2021|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Amazon AmazonBasics Smart LED TV Quiz|
|Quiz Name||AmazonBasics Smart LED TV|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Yuzvendra Chahal recently got married to Dhanashree Verma, who is popular as a __________ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 1. Choreographer
Question 2. International King Bhumibol World Soil Day Award given by the FAO is named after the former king of which country?
Answer 2. Thailand
Question 3. The controversial airliner 737 MAX is manufactured by which company?
Answer 3. Boeing
Question 4. which country is this monument located?
Answer 4. Portugal
Question 5.Which of these is a villain in a movie starring this character?
Answer 5. Doctor Octopus
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 10th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 10th January 2021 – 12 PM