Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 19th June 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Bose 700 Bluetooth headphones
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 19th June 2020 Bose 700 Bluetooth headphones
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||19th June 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Bose 700 Bluetooth headphones|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Quiz Name||Bose 700 Bluetooth headphones|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Ans and Win Bose 700 Bluetooth headphones :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Answers –
Question 1. Which article of the Constitution states that ‘India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.’?
Answer: article 1
Question 2. The headquarters of OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) is located in which international city since 1965?
Question 3. What was the theme for this year’s World Oceans Day celebrated on 8th June 2020?
Answer: Innovation for a Sustainable Ocean
Question 4. Lockdown Liaisons’ is a new series of e-books from which Indian author?
Answer: Shobhaa De
Question 5. Bande Utkala Janani’ written by KL Mohapatra has recently been assigned the status of ‘State Song’ by which Indian state?
Answer : Odisha
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz-Win Mi Notebook 14
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000
Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers – Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 19th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th June 2020