Amazon Quiz Answers 22th April 2019
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a 5000 Amazon Pay Balance .Total 10 winners will be announced so probability of winning is high. So, try your luck
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Indian state is the first in the country to have 4 international airports?
Ans – Kerala
Q2. Ophidiophobia is the fear of __________.
Ans – Snakes
Q3. Who is the coach of the Indian women’s cricket team?
Ans – Woorkeri Raman
Q4. A group of crows is called a ‘murder’. What is a group of owls called?
Ans – A parliament
Q5. In the final season of Game of Thrones, Daenerys Targaryen is battling for the Iron Throne. What was her father’s name, who once ruled from the same throne?
Ans – Aerys II Targaryen
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.