Amazon Quiz Answers 21th April 2019
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy A50 totally free.
Q1) Which planet in the solar system has the most moons?
Ans – Jupiter
Q2) In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 1983
Q3) Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
Ans – Dabangg (2010)
Q4) ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Ans – The Office
Q5) Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Ans – On your feet
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 21 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30th May 2019