Amazon Quiz Answers 27th April 2019
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Blaupunkt party speakers.
Q1) If you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
Q2) An Indian rupee note displays the Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Ans – Fifty rupees
Q3) The lowest point of your chin is called the Gnathion. What is the space between your eyebrows called?
Ans – Glabella
Q4) PETA is an animal welfare organization based in the US. Which Indian celebrity did it name as the PETA India Person of the Year for 2018 for being an advocate for animal rights?
Ans – Sonam Kapoor
Q5) Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Ans – Orange
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 27th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 May 2019