Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 28th August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Samsung Galaxy Buds+
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 28th August 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||28th August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Samsung Galaxy Buds+|
|Quiz Name||Samsung Galaxy Buds+|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Samsung Galaxy Buds+ :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Answer 1. CV Raman
Question 2.Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Answer 2. Urdu
Question 3. MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
Answer 3. Atulya
Question 4. Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer 4. Kamala Harris
Question 5. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ________ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.
Answer 5. Indigenisation
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 28th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020