Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 27th August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 50,000
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 27th August 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||27th August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||50,000 amazon pay balance|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win 50,000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. ‘Midnight Sun’ is a 2020 companion novel to which 2005 book by bestselling author Stephenie Meyer?
Question 2.Which state government rolled out the centralized e-commerce platform ‘YellowChain’?
Question 3. Named as ‘the Air’, _______ built by a company called Lucid claims to cover a distance of 832 km in a single charge.
Answer: Electric Car
Question 4. Which cricket stadium is being renamed after late Patiala royal Maharaja Yadavindra Singh?
Answer: Mullanpur Stadium
Question 5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer : Sri Lanka
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 27th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020