Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 23rd August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Samsung Galaxy A31
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 23rd August 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||23rd August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Samsung Galaxy A31|
|Quiz Name||Samsung Galaxy A31|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Samsung Galaxy A31 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. ‘Youth Engagement for Global Action’ was the 2020 theme for which observance on 12th August?
Answer 1. International Youth Day
Question 2.The recently released book ‘Connecting, Communicating, Changing’ chronicles whose 3rd year in office?
Answer 2. Venkaiah Naidu
Question 3. Collin Morikawa recently became the first person since Keegan Bradley to win which tournament in his first appearance in the event?
Answer 3. PGA Championship
Question 4. Which famous CEO born on August 19th in Hyderabad is one of the authors of the book ‘Hit Refresh’?
Answer 4. Satya Nadella
Question 5. The poet Rahat Qureshi who recently passed away, was known by a name which reflected the city in which he was born. Which city was it?
Answer 5. Indore
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 23rd August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020