Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 24th August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 7,500 amazon pay balance
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 24th August 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||24th August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||7,500 amazon pay balance|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win 7,500 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Sadbhavana Divas celebrated on 20th August every year, commemorates the birth anniversary of which former Prime Minister?
Answer 1. Rajiv Gandhi
Question 2.Russia dubbed its new COVID- 19 vaccine as ‘_________ 5’, after a famous satellite. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2. Sputnik
Question 3. Which of these organizations has recently announced an aid of 1.65 million Euros to support flood victims in India, Nepal and Bangladesh?
Answer 3. EU
Question 4. In a rare occurrence, Silverstone hosted two back to back F1 Grand Prix races in August 2020. What was the 2nd of those races called?
Answer 4. 70th anniversary Grand Prix
Question 5: ISRO’s lead facility for launch vehicle development located in Thiruvananthapuram, is named after which scientist born on August 12th?
Answer 5. Vikram Sarabhai
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 24th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020