Amazon Quiz Answers 28th February 2019
Q1) With less than 1,000 inhabitants, which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans – Vatican City
Q2) Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Ans – Facial Cheek
Q3) Ablutophobia is the fear of ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Bathing
Q4) Which of these Italian cities is built over 117 islands?
Ans – Venice
Q5) Yohei Sasakawa was recently awarded the International Gandhi Peace Prize 2018, in recognition of his work to eliminate which disease across the world?
Ans – Leprosy
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
· This Contest will commence on 28th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
· In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
· Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
· Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
· The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
· The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
· Results on 30 March 2019