Amazon Quiz Answers, 17th February:- 2019
Q1) What the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans – Itanagar
Q2) India is the only country to have won the 60-over, 50-over and 20 over World Cups.
Ans – True
Q3) When talking about computers, what does RAM stand for?
Ans – Random Access Memory
Q4) Which automobile company launched a sports car into space in February 2018
Ans – Tesla
Q5) The color red enrages bulls, which is why the matadors of Spain use red capes to challenge them.
Ans – False
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 17th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 March 2019