Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Oneplus 7 Pro.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1) What is the name of the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusks?
Ans – Ivory
Q2) Arctic King, Iceberg and Little Gem are all types of which vegetable?
Ans – Lettuce
Q3) A person experiencing ‘Ablutophobia’ would be scared of which of these?
Ans – Bathing
Q4) Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
Ans – Nike
Q5) The __ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Rs.5
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 15th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 June 2019