Amazon Quiz Answers, 15th February:-
Q1) Where in the human body is the femur located?
Ans – Leg
Q2) Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Ans – Taare Zamin Par
Q3) During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
Ans – Kerala
Q4) ‘Claque’ is _____.
Ans – a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
Q5) If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piece of fashion are they referring to?
Ans – Shoes
after answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 15th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 March 2019