Amazon Quiz Answers, 13th February 2019
Q1) How many states and union territories does India comprise of?
Ans – 29 states, 7 territories
Q2) What type of Government does India operate under?
Ans – Parliamentary
Q3) The deepest point on Earth lies 36,000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Ans – Mariana Trench
Q4) Which of these Avengers superheroes is NOT from Earth?
Ans – Thor
Q5) ’Survival of the fittest’ is a phrase that we commonly use. It is derived from the theories of which famous scientist?
Ans – Charles Darwin
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 12th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 March 2019