Note : Get steal Loot and Deals directly to your telegram. Join our channel now – Loot and Deals
How to Answer and win Rs.50000? :
1 . Download Amazon App from here
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
Ans – TRUE
Q2) Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Ans – MS DHONI
Q3) India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ was inaugurated last year. Its built over which of the following rivers?
Ans – Brahmputra
Q4) In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans – Santorini , Greece
Q5) Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court.
Ans – Attorney General
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 19th Sep 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 Oct 2019