Amazon quiz answers, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 18th March 2020
NOTE : GET STEAL LOOT AND DEALS DIRECTLY TO YOUR TELEGRAM. JOIN OUR CHANNEL NOW – TECH EARN TIPS
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Rs 15000
How to Answer and win Rs15000
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who has proposed a new climate law that would set a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
Ans – European Union
Q2) Bundelkhand Expressway is being built in which Indian state?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
Q3) Who is the only second Indian woman cricketer after Mithali Raj to top the women’s T20 International rankings?
Ans – Shafali Verma
Q4) Which social media app announced a new sharing format called ‘fleets’ – which disappears after 24 hours?
Ans – Twitter
Q5) Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest honour in the fine arts?
Ans – Lalit Kala Akademi
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 19th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 Mar 2020