Note : Get steal Loot and Deals directly to your telegram. Join our channel now – Tech Earn Tips
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q2) Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Ans – Heels
Q3) ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Ans – Simon Taufel
Q4) Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Ans – Dr. Rajendra Singh
Q5) Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?
Ans – 3
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 10th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020