Note : Get steal deals and loots directly to your telegram. Join our channel now Loot & deals
Q1) Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Ans – Spanish
Q2) In India, Engineer’s Day is celebrated on September 15. It commemorates the birth anniversary of which Indian scientist?
Ans – M. Visvesvaraya
Q3) While most societies follow a patrilineal tradition wherein the father’s name is passed on to the children, some do not. Which one of these Indian ethnic communities follow a matrilineal tradition?
Ans – Khasi, Meghalaya
Q4) Rahul Dravid was recently appointed as the Head of Cricket at the NCA (National Cricket
Academy). When was the NCA founded?
Ans – 2000
Q5) In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
Ans – Scar
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 5th Aug 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019