Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 2nd July 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Rs.5000
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||2nd July 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Number Of Winners||10|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
NOTE : GET STEAL LOOT AND DEALS DIRECTLY TO YOUR TELEGRAM. JOIN OUR CHANNEL NOW – TECH EARN TIPS
How to Answer and Win Rs.5000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Which Indian footballer who received the Indian Player of the Year in 1993, 1997 and 1999 has been recommended for Padma Shri this year?
Answer: IM Vijayan
Question 2. The movie ‘Dil Bechara’ based on ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ stars which of these late actors?
Answer: Sushant Singh Rajput
Question 3. Which famous sportsperson born on July 5th, has won a silver medal each at the Olympics, Asian Games and Commonwealth Games?
Answer: pv sindhu
Question 4. What is the name of the new experimental app introduced by Google for users to share and curate interesting stuff?
Question 5. Malala Yousafzai, the youngest person ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize, recently completed her degree from which university in UK?
Answer : University of Oxford
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :–
AMAZON WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY QUIZ –WIN ₹10000
Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz | Win OnePlus TV 2020
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon World Yoga Day Quiz Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 2nd July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st July 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 2nd July 2020