Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 16th August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Samsung Galaxy A31
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 16th August 2020
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||16th August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Samsung Galaxy A31|
|Quiz Name||Samsung Galaxy A31|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Samsung Galaxy A31 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Which of these institutions recently became India’s first DGCA-approved drone training school?
Answer: Bombay Flying Club
Question 2. Which is the only country where ‘Sumo’ is practiced professionally?
Question 3. Aditya, a ferry operating between Vaikkom and Thavanakkadavu in Kerala, runs entirely on what?
Answer: Solar power
Question 4. Greenlights is a memoir of which Academy Award winning actor, filled with raucous stories, outlaw wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way?
Answer: Matthew McConaughey
Question 5. PM Modi jointly inaugurated the new Supreme Court building of which country on July 30, 2020?
Answer : Mauritius
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz – Win Free ₹10,000 Pay
- Amazon Prime Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹1,00,000 Pay
- Amazon Pantry Beauty Quiz – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay
- Amazon IFB Washing Machine Quiz – Win ₹5000
- Amazon Intel Quiz – Win ₹10000
- Amazon boAt Quiz – Answer & Win ₹5000
- Amazon BigMuscles Quiz – Answer & Win Free ₹10,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10000
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz Answers– Win ₹20,000
- Amazon Safe Travels Quiz – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz – Win ₹10000 Pay
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz – Win Rs.10000
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 16th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020