Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 21st October 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Rs. 10,000
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 21st October 2020
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||21st October 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Rs. 10,000|
|Quiz Name||Rs. 10,000|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Rs. 10,000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Questions 1. In October 2020, The Indo-American Chamber of Commerce awarded which Indian Businessman the Lifetime Achievement Award?
Answer 1. Ratan Tata
Questions 2. As a part of UN’s International Day of Girl Child, 16 year old Aava Murto became the Prime Minister of which country for one day?
Answer 2. Finland
Questions 3. On the occasion of Second World Cotton Day, which premium brand of Indian cotton was launched by Smriti Irani?
Answer 3. Kasturi Cotton
Questions 4. What is the currency of the country this structure is located in?
Answer 4. Egyptian Pound
Questions 5. Identify this American President who is the only American President ever to have a patent to his name.
Answer 5. Abraham Lincoln
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 21st October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 October 2020