Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 12th September 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 12th September 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||12th September 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Ray-Ban Sunglasses|
|Quiz Name||Ray-Ban Sunglasses|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Ray-Ban Sunglasses :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. One Young World’s Journalist of the year Award recipient Neha Dixit primarily covers social issues of which part of Asia?
Answer 1. South Asia
Question 2. The 2020 International Booker Prize winning book ‘The Discomfort of Evening ’ is written in which language?
Answer 2. Dutch
Question 3. Arjuna Award recipient Poulami Ghatak recently announced her retirement from which sport?
Answer 3. Table Tennis
Question 4. Chadwick Boseman was an American actor most famous for his role as which Marvel superhero?
Answer 4. Black Panther
Question 5. National Sports Day on 29th August commemorates the birth anniversary of an Indian captain in which sport?
Answer 5. Hockey
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 12th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020