Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 9th July 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win ₹50,000
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 9th July 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||9th July 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win ₹50,000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Who recently became the third Indian to get inducted into the Elite Panel of ICC Umpires?
Answer: Nitin Menon
Question 2. Which carmaker’s share price recently crossed $1,000, making it worth more than Ford, General Motors, Honda and Fiat Chrysler put together?
Question 3. Jean Castex has been named the new Prime Minister of which country, following the resignation of Edouard Philippe?
Question 4. Who was the ﬁrst recipient of the Filmfare Best Choreography Award?
Answer: Saroj Khan
Question 5. Energia Space Corporation of which country recently announced its plans for taking the ﬁrst tourist on a spacewalk by 2023?
Answer : Russia
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :–
Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10000
AMAZON WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY QUIZ –WIN ₹10000
Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz | Win OnePlus TV 2020
Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 9th July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st July 2020