Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 5th July 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Samsung Galaxy M30
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 5th July 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||5th July 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Samsung Galaxy M30|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Quiz Name||Samsung Galaxy M30|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
NOTE : GET STEAL LOOT AND DEALS DIRECTLY TO YOUR TELEGRAM. JOIN OUR CHANNEL NOW – TECH EARN TIPS
How to Answer and Win Samsung Galaxy M30 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Which country’s parliament on 27th June 2020, picked veteran opposition leader Micheál Martin as their Prime Minister?
Question 2. Which of these clubs recently sealed the League title for the 2019-20 season, its first since the Premier League’s inception in 1992?
Question 3. Parvez Jamasji, a military veteran who recently passed away, was awarded ________ for gallantry during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war.
Answer: Vir Chakra
Question 4. According to the USCIS in April 2020, close to 68% of US H1B Visa registrations for FY21 were from which country?
Question 5. The guitar played by which musician during his 1993 MTV Unplugged performance was recently auctioned off at a record price of $6 Million?
Answer : Kurt Cobain
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :–
Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10000
AMAZON WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY QUIZ –WIN ₹10000
Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz | Win OnePlus TV 2020
Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 5th July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st July 2020