Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 4th July 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Fender acoustic guitar
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 4th July 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||4th July 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Fender acoustic guitar|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Quiz Name||Fender acoustic guitar|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Fender acoustic guitar :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Born on 6th July, 1935 how do we better know the spiritual leader Tenzin Gyatso?
Answer: The Dalai Lama
Question 2. What term recently coined by researchers refers to ‘the coronavirus induced lock-down period and its impact on other species’?
Question 3. Which 100-year-old Japanese firm, once one of the world’s biggest camera brands, has announced plans to sell off their imaging business?
Question 4. According to the World Federation of Exchanges, with a market capitalization of $1.7 trillion, which is the world’s 10th largest exchange?
Answer: Bombay Stock Exchange
Question 5. An abandoned bus inhabited by adventurer Chris McCandless, removed by Alaskan authorities recently, was made famous in which book and film?
Answer : into the wild
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :–
AMAZON WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY QUIZ –WIN ₹10000
Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz | Win OnePlus TV 2020
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 4th July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st July 2020