Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 18th August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 18th August 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||18th August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase|
|Quiz Name||Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
NOTE : GET STEAL LOOT AND DEALS DIRECTLY TO YOUR TELEGRAM. JOIN OUR CHANNEL NOW – TECH EARN TIPS
How to Answer and Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Ramniklal Ambani passed away recently. What brand of Reliance is named after his son?
Question 2. What cargo did a special parcel train from South Central Railway recently carry from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh to Benapole in Bangladesh?
Answer: Red Chillies
Question 3. Eoin Morgan has recently set the record for hitting most sixes in international cricket as captain. Whose record did he break?
Answer: MS Dhoni
Question 4. During this lockdown period ‘WFH’ has become very popular. What does WFH stand for?
Answer: Work From Home
Question 5. Which company under Project Kuiper has got US govt approval for a constellation of over 3000 satellites to improve internet connectivity?
Answer : amazon
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz – Win Free ₹10,000 Pay
- Amazon Prime Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹1,00,000 Pay
- Amazon Pantry Beauty Quiz – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay
- Amazon IFB Washing Machine Quiz – Win ₹5000
- Amazon Intel Quiz – Win ₹10000
- Amazon boAt Quiz – Answer & Win ₹5000
- Amazon BigMuscles Quiz – Answer & Win Free ₹10,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10000
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz Answers– Win ₹20,000
- Amazon Safe Travels Quiz – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz – Win ₹10000 Pay
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz – Win Rs.10000
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 18th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020