Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8 Am – 12 Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 18th August 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Today Answer, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 18th August 2020
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||18th August 2020|
|Quiz time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase|
|Quiz Name||Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Answer and Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz”, “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Today Answer –
Question 1. Ramniklal Ambani passed away recently. What brand of Reliance is named after his son?
Question 2. What cargo did a special parcel train from South Central Railway recently carry from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh to Benapole in Bangladesh?
Answer: Red Chillies
Question 3. Eoin Morgan has recently set the record for hitting most sixes in international cricket as captain. Whose record did he break?
Answer: MS Dhoni
Question 4. During this lockdown period ‘WFH’ has become very popular. What does WFH stand for?
Answer: Work From Home
Question 5. Which company under Project Kuiper has got US govt approval for a constellation of over 3000 satellites to improve internet connectivity?
Answer : amazon
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz – Win Free ₹10,000 Pay
- Amazon Prime Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹1,00,000 Pay
- Amazon Pantry Beauty Quiz – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay
- Amazon IFB Washing Machine Quiz – Win ₹5000
- Amazon Intel Quiz – Win ₹10000
- Amazon boAt Quiz – Answer & Win ₹5000
- Amazon BigMuscles Quiz – Answer & Win Free ₹10,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10000
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz Answers– Win ₹20,000
- Amazon Safe Travels Quiz – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz – Win ₹10000 Pay
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz – Win Rs.10000
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 18th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st August 2020