Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.
How to Answer and win Rs.25000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) T’Challa, the king of Wakanda, is the alter ego of which superhero?
Ans – Black Panther
Q2) Which of these Indian musical instruments is NOT a string instrument?
Ans – Chengila
Q3) Diljit Dosanjh’s film Soorma, is based on the life of which prominent Indian hockey player?
Ans – Sandeep Singh
Q4) The 6th full moon of 2019 was visible on 17th June alongside Jupiter and appeared reddish in color. What was this phenomenon called?
Ans – Strawberry moon
Q5) Narendranath Datta was the birth name of which of these?
Ans – Swami Vivekananda
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
- This Contest will commence on 27th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 July 2019