Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 1st June 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 1st Jume 2020 answers win 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :-
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Today’s Prize – Free 5,000
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 1st June 2020
- Number Of Winners – 10
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th June 2020
How to Ans and Win 5000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Answers –
Question 1. Victoria Falls, which was recently reopened for public visits, is situated in which of these countries?
Question 2. Which famous Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the brand ambassador of the National Anti- Doping Agency (NADA) ?
Answer: Suniel Shetty
Question 3. Which country became the 1st nation in Europe to declare an official end to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Question 4. The 1985 shoes of which legendary sportsperson recently sold at a Sotheby auction for $560000?
Answer: Michael Jordan
Question 5. A T20I series between India and which country held in the early part of 2020, featured two matches that went into the Super Over?
Answer : new Zealand
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 1st June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th June 2020