Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 22nd June 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win ₹15,000
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 22nd June 2020 ₹15,000
\Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||22nd June 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Number Of Winners||3|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
How to Ans and Win ₹15,000 :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Answers –
Question 1. At which venue are India scheduled to play a day and night Test match during their tour of Australia in 2020-21?
Answer: Adelaide Oval
Question 2. Shintaro Tsuji, who recently stepped down from his company, is known to have created which iconic character brand?
Answer: Hello Kitty
Question 3. Which of these terms was coined by John McCarthy and other researchers , at Dartmouth in the summer of 1956?
Answer: Artificial Intelligence
Question 4. The campaign theme in 2020 for which of these days observed on June 14th, was ‘Safe blood saves lives’?
Answer: World Blood Donor Day
Question 5. Arturo Vidal who scored Barcelona’s first La Liga goal on their return after the COVID- 19 represents which country?
Answer : Chile
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :-
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Amazon The June Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000
Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers – Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch
Amazon World Yoga Day Quiz Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 22nd June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th June 2020