Amazon Quiz Answers 2th March 2019
Q1) When It Comes To Mobile Phone Networks Such As 2G, 3G And 4G, What Does The ‘G’ Stand For?
Ans – Generation
Q2) The First Fully Solar-Powered Airport In The World Is In India. Which City Can You Find It In?
Ans – Cochin
Q3) Which Actress Will Portray The Story Of Acid Attack Victim, Laxmi Agarwal, Alongside Vikrant Massey In An Upcoming Film By Meghana Gulzar?
Ans – Deepika Padukone
Q4) When Talking About Computers, Which Of These Is NOT A Peripheral Component?
Ans – Motherboard
Q5) Which Multinational Conglomerate Is The Parent Company To Google?
Ans – Alphabet Inc
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
· This Contest will commence on 2nd March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
· In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
· Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
· Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
· The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
· The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
· Results on 30 March 2019