Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch.
Q1) Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Ans – Magma
Q2) Conventional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Rainfall
Q3) India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Ans – Tejas
Q4) The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Ans – True
Q5) Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Ans – Shloka Mehta
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 2nd April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as Prize(s)
- Results on 30 April 2019