Amazon Quiz Answers 28th March 2019
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Casio G-Shock Watch. Stylish watch for teens.
Join Telegram Channel and get instant deal alert – TECH EARN TIPS
Q1) What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Ans – Allah Rakha
Q2) The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
Ans – 1757
Q3) Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Ans – Rome
Q4) A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
Ans – False
Q5) A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Ans – Blind Carbon Copy
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 28th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 April 2019