Amazon Quiz Answers 26th March 2019
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Philips Trimmer. Groom yourself to perfection as you like depending on the occasion with Philips Trimmer.
Q1) The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Ans – Lunula
Q2) There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Ans – Cornea
Q3) Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Ans – Garba
Q4) Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Ans – True
Q5) Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Ans – Srinagar
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 26th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 April 2019