Amazon Quiz Answers, 25th February:-
Q1) Rudyard Kipling’s ‘The Jungle Book’ was set in which of these Indian states?
Q2) Which of these movies has NOT been directed by Anurag Kashyap?
Ans – URI: The Surgical Strike
Q3) The flavorful spice, cinnamon, is made from which part of a tree?
Q4) Who was the first woman Air Marshall in India?
Ans – Padmavathy Bandopadhyay
Q5) As per which of these calendars are we in the year 2019?
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 25th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 March 2019