Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Blaupunkt party speakers.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1) Which Bollywood actor’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia?
Ans – Akshay Kumar
Q2) In the movies Avengers: Infinity War, who was the guardian of the soul stone on Vormir?
Ans – Red Skull
Q3) Time magazine’s list of ‘100 Most Influential People 2019’ featured 3 Indians – Menaka Guruswamy, Arundhati Katju, and ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Mukesh Ambani
Q4) Which country will host the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2020?
Ans – India
Q5) The Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2019 was awarded to the book ‘Solo’ which was released 9 years ago. Who is the author to win the prize?
Ans – Rana Dasgupta
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 21st May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 May 2019