Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Montra Helicon Bicycle.
amazon quiz answers
Q1) Did you know that India has a national aquatic animal! Which one of the following is it?
Ans – River Dolphin
Q2) Which country has launched the first Arctic tourist train service that takes its passengers through the Arctic region before reaching Norway? PS: It is named Zarengold.
Ans – Russia
Q3) Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in the year 2000.
Ans – False
Q4) Who has Forbes magazine named as the world’s first billionaire rapper?
Ans – Jay-Z
Q5) Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Ans – Hariahara
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 18th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 July 2019