Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 20th June 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Xbox One S Gaming Console
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 20th June 2020 Xbox One S Gaming Console
\Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :-
|Date||20th June 2020|
|Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Xbox One S Gaming Console|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Quiz Name||Xbox One S Gaming Console|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
NOTE : GET STEAL LOOT AND DEALS DIRECTLY TO YOUR TELEGRAM. JOIN OUR CHANNEL NOW – TECH EARN TIPS
How to Ans and Win Xbox One S Gaming Console :-
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Answers –
Question 1. In recent times, India has recorded a 29% increase in the population of which of these animals?
Answer: Asiatic Lions
Question 2. Which of these actors made his Bollywood debut with the 2013 film Kai Po Che!?
Answer: Sushant Slngh Rajput
Question 3. ________ language day is celebrated by UN on June 6, the birthday of famous poet Alexander Pushkin.
Question 4. Which organisation introduced Captain ARJUN—a robot to screen passengers for COVID- 19 symptoms?
Answer: lndian Railways
Question 5. Recently launched by Karnataka, the mobile app ‘Bengaluru Megha Sandesha’ and web portal ‘Varunamitra’ provides what kind of information?
Answer : Weather forecasts
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Also Play This Amazon Quizzes To Earn Special Pay Balance Rewards :-
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Laptop 14
Amazon The June Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000
Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers – Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 20thJune 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th June 2020