Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 50,000
Amazon Gopro Hero8 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Ans , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 20rd April 2020 answers win awesome
How to Ans and Win 50,000
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Question 1. ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer: Simon Taufel
Question 2. Whose book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Answer: William Dalrymple
Question 3. More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
Question 4: Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food & Agriculture from August 1947- April 1952?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
Question 5. Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life’ is a book by which famous Indian?
Answer: Viswanathan Anand
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 20th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 May 2020