Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 50,000
Amazon Gopro Hero8 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Ans , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 20rd April 2020 answers win awesome
Table of Contents
How to Ans and Win 50,000
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Question 1. ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer: Simon Taufel
Question 2. Whose book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Answer: William Dalrymple
Question 3. More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
Question 4: Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food & Agriculture from August 1947- April 1952?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
Question 5. Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life’ is a book by which famous Indian?
Answer: Viswanathan Anand
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 20th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 May 2020