Amazon Quiz Answers, 4th February
1. Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Answer : Kapil Dev.
2. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer : Sumo Wrestling.
3. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Answer : 14.
4. The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _________
Answer : .Indonesia
5. Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Answer : Nagaland.