Amazon Quiz 10th Feb 2019
Q1) From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
Ans – 1984
Q2) ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Ans – The Office
Q3) The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________.
Ans – Marie Curie
Q4) In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is ______.
Ans – A unit of length
Q5) Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
Ans – Father
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 11th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 28 Feb 2019