Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon 4 May 2020 Quiz
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win 50,000
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 4 May 2020 answers win awesome
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon RS.50,000 Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Free Rs.50,000 Pay Balance
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 4 May 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st May 2020
How to Ans and Win 50,000
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Question 1. According to Forbes, what is the claim to fame of a certain eight-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji?
Answer: Highest paid Youtuber
Question 2. Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
Answer: North Korea
Question 3. Which company recently provided 60 custom-built bike ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
Answer; Hero Motocorp
Question 4: Tianwen-1, meaning heavenly questions, is the first Mars exploration mission of which country?
Question 5. Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the longest-serving ruler of which country?
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 4 May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st May 2020