Note : Get steal deals and loots directly to your telegram. Join our channel now –Loot & deals
How to Answer and win Bose Speaker System?
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
Ans – Bhanu Athaiya
Q2) In which year was the euro introduced as legal currency on the world market?
Ans – 1999
Q3) What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
Ans – Let the buyer beware
Q4) What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans – Sumo wrestling
Q5) In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Ans – The best goalkeeper
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 30th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019