Note : Get steal deals and loots directly to your telegram. Join our channel now Loot & deals
How to Answer and win a Sony LED TV?
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the question
Q1) Indian scientists developed a new material called ‘black gold’ which can absorb light and carbon dioxide. Which institute did they belong to?
Ans – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Q2) She became the first Indian to win a gold medal in the 100ms race at a global event at the World Universiade in Italy. Who is she?
Ans – Dutee Chand
Q3) Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it?
Ans – On a pillow
Q4) The biggest river island in the world located in Assam. What is it called?
Ans – Majuli
Q5) A song titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’, was released by the Indian Army to commemorate 20 years of ‘Operation Vijay’ as an ode to the to soldiers of the Kargil war. What is the name of the lyricist?
Ans – Sameer
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 2nd Aug 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019