Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon Quiz 24th May 2020
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Vivo S1
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 24 May 2020 answers win Vivo S1
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Vivo S1
- Today’s Prize – Free Vivo S1
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 24 May 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st May 2020
How to Ans and Win Vivo S1
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something
Amazon Quiz Answers –
Question 1. The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ and ‘A Flight of Pigeons’ are books written by which author born on 19th May?
Answer: Ruskin bond
Question 2. This app introduced by Google, crossed 50 million downloads in May 2020 and has a tab focused presentation mode. Which app is it?
Question 3. Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore and Navi Mumbai were the only cities to receive which of these statuses from the government?
Answer: Five star garbage free cities
Question 4. Since March 27, at 8 PM every day the Eiffel Tower sparkles for an extra 10 minutes, displaying what message?
Question 5. National Anti-Terrorism Day in India is observed on the death anniversary of which famous Indian?
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 24th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th June 2020