Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8Am -12Pm | Today’s Answers Of Amazon 12th May 2020 Quiz
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to Win Armani Exchange Watch
Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 12th May 2020 answers win awesome
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon Armani Exchange Watch
- Today’s Prize – Free Armani Exchange Watch
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 12th May 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st May 2020
Table of Contents
How to Ans and Win Armani Exchange Watch
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download Amazon App from here
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Question 1. Which famous lawyer and activist born on 6th May chaired a commission to act as a counter to the British Simon Commission?
Answer – Motilal Nehru
Question 2. Which famous rock band was named after a slang term used by Allied pilots in WWII to describe strange flying objects?
Answer – Foo Fighters
Question 3. Which Amazon Prime series is based on the lives of four friends- Damini, Siddhi, Umang and Anjana?
Answer – Four More Shots Please!
Question 4. Which of these days is observed on 8th May- the birthday of Henry Dunant?
Answer – World Red Cross Day
Question 5. Which of these softwares is a digital collection management system for Indian museums?
Answer – JATAN
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 12th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st May 2020