Amazon The June Quiz Answers
Amazon The June Quiz , Amazon The June Quiz Answers , Amazon The June Quiz , Amazon Daily Quiz Time , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Answers. Today, Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz.
Amazon Announce Daily Quizzes , Weekly Quizzes As Well As Monthly Quizzes Now Too. As We Have Already Seen Amazon The May Quiz , Amazon The April Quiz Etc. Last Month. Now They Have Announced The June Quiz. Amazon is Giving Away Free ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance To Winners Of This Amazon The June Quiz.
This Amazon The June Quiz Will Run Between 8th June To 29th June & There Will 20 Winners Of This Quiz. Results Of This Quiz Will Announce On 15th July 2020.
Amazon The June Quiz Prize Details :-
|Date||8th June 2020 To 29th June 2020|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Prize||Free Rs.5,000 Pay Balance|
|Number Of Winners||20|
|Quiz Name||Amazon Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance Quiz|
|Available on||Amazon Mobile App|
|Winners Announcement Date||15th July 2020|
Amazon The June Quiz – How To Play & Answers :-
- First of All Just Open The Amazon App In Your Phone.
- Sign in Into Your Amazon Account.
- On Homepage , Just Search For “Quiz” Word In Search Box. Click On ‘FunZone’ Banner You Will See “Amazon The June Quiz” Banner.
- Just Click On It , Then Click On “Start The Quiz“
- Follow Below Posted Correct Answers, If You Feel Trouble Completing The Quiz.
Amazon The June Quiz Answers :-
Question 1. – On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
Answer – Shivaji
Question 2. – In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
Answer – Andhra Pradesh
Question 3.– On 25th June, 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
Answer – Clive Lloyd
Question 4. – On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
Answer – World’s largest Yoga lesson
Question 5 – Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
Answer – Salman Rushdie
More Details Of Amazon The June Quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 8th June 2020 to 29th June 2020 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest Only.