Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Environment Day Quiz , Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers – Today We Have Already Published The Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers , Where Amazon is Giving Away Free Amazfit t-rex Smart Watch to Quiz Winners.
Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz Based On World Environment Day. This Amazon Environment Day Quiz Will Run Till 10th June 2020 & You Need to Answer 5 Questions Before That in Order to be Eligible For The Price Of Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance.
We Have Seen Similar Kind Of Contest From Amazon Before. Amazon Has Already Released Amazon Grocery Quiz. We Have Updated The Correct Answers Of All This Quizzes Of Amazon.
Total 4 Peoples Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Environment Day Quiz & Amazon Rs.25000 Pay Balance Will Be Credited Into Their Pay Wallet Before 30th June 2020.
Amazon Environment Day Quiz – How To Play This Quiz ?
- First Of All Just Login Into Amazon Account
- Now Just Click On Search bar & Search For Word “Quiz”
- On Next Page , You Will See FunZone Banner – Just Click On That. There Will Be Amazon Daily Quiz There Along With Amazon Environment Day Quiz.
- Now Click On “Amazon Environment Day” Quiz Banner & Click On Start Quiz Button
- Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers –
Question 1 – What is the theme of World Environment Day 2020?
Answer – Biodiversity
Question 2 – Which tropical rainforest, the largest and most diverse of its kind in the world, is home to about 33 million people?
Answer – Amazon Rainforest
Question 3 – On World Environment Day in 1998, which world leader called Cape Town’s Table Mountain ‘a gift to the earth’?
Answer – Nelson Mandela
Question 4 – Which country’s constitution mandates that at least 60% of country’s landmass be maintained and protected as forestland?
Answer – Bhutan
Question 5 – Which of the following only occupy 0.1% of the area of the ocean but they support 25% of all marine species on the planet?
Answer – Coral reefs
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions of Amazon Environment Day Quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 2rd June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th June 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.